Terms & Conditions
This Agreement was last revised on 16 May 2020.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You are only authorized to use the checkmein.today Services. (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave this website and discontinue use of the checkmein.today Services. You must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
checkmein.today may modify this Agreement from time to time on this website. All Users agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Unless otherwise stated, checkmein.today and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CheckMeIn. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SafeTrack for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from CheckMeIn
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CheckMeIn
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CheckMeIn
- Redistribute content from CheckMeIn
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. checkmein.today does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of checkmein.today,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, checkmein.today shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. checkmein.today reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When you sign up to become a User, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify checkmein.today immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
The checkmein.today Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by checkmein.today. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of checkmein.today Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to this website is prohibited. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the checkmein.today.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
checkmein.today reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in checkmein.today’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the checkmein.today Services or the networks or services connected to the checkmein.today Services;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- using any information obtained from the checkmein.today Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using the checkmein.today Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions regarding this Agreement.